Mixed Tax Senior
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly respected TOP10 Accountancy Firm who are looking to recruit a mixed Tax Senior to join their growing Corporate & Personal Tax team in Reading. With a portfolio covering the Thames Valley and Home Counties, the role will be responsible for personal and corporatetax compliance & advisory work for many owner-managed businesses and their Directors. Key duties include:
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns and supporting Managers with more complex tax returns.
- Calculating and preparing for review all CT600 annual Corporate Tax returns for the Manager
- Preparing and filing tax returns with HMRC, ensuring you meet all legal deadlines
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients with personal and corporate tax queries
- Dealing with correspondence from HMRC and liaising with the tax office on behalf of clients
- Monitoring the billing, WIP and checking the statement of accounts for all portfolio clients
- Assisting junior team members on tax compliance work and any ad-hoc tax assignments
- Building a rapport with individual clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of their tax requirements
- Meeting client demands, keeping them up to date with progress on changes to both personal and corporate tax law
To be considered for the Mixed Tax Senior position you should ideally be degree-educated and ATT Qualified with expertise in both Corporate and Personal Tax. You should be able to manage your own portfolio of clients, demonstrate an awareness of UK personal & corporate tax law, and ensure compliance with all internal procedures and controls. With excellent team working skills you should be able to work well under pressure, deliver assignments on time & budget, and be seeking strong career progression as this role does have the potential to grow in a Tax Manager position in due course.
On offer is a salary to £42,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme and healthcare scheme. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other Mixed Tax Senior opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Planning
- Tax Returns
- Personal Tax