Tax Senior - Personal Business
Our Client is a Top 50 'Best Company to work for' and is currently recruiting for a Tax Senior to join the team in the Yeovil office on either a full or part time basis.
You will be responsible for looking after and advising high net worth individuals on personal tax along with some dealings with business tax. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients along with general tax compliance work and tax advice.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- ATT or CTA Qualified / Part Qualified;
- Excellent IT skills and software capability including experience of Sage;
- Passionate about great service in order to be able to provide a high level of client care.
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Positive Team player with a "Can do" attitude;
- Detail conscious and conscientious;
- Outgoing and Socially Confident;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return our client offers a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Returns
- Tax Senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'