Our client is a progressive Top 15 accountancy firm, based in London. They are looking for a talented and ambitious Tax Senior Manager who is able to lead and inspire others.
As a Tax Senior Manager, you will be responsible for providing VAT, Corporate Tax and Personal Tax compliance and consultancy services to a wide range of clients.
- Developing the tax practice further;
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients;
- Liaising with client Partners and audit staff on corporate tax matters;
- Advising clients on a variety of issues including planning opportunities;
- Assisting Partners and colleagues with special projects;
- Aiding in group tax planning;
- Working with Acquisitions and Disposals including due diligence work;
- Developing international tax planning;
- Providing shareholder exit strategies;
- Participating in the production of marketing and technical material.
- CTA qualification is required, and ACA is highly desirable;
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience of UK corporate tax, combined with a solid understanding of accounting issues;
- Proven accounting skills are highly desirable;
- Computer literacy is essential;
- Proven skills in the financial services or insurance sectors are highly desirable, but not essential;
- Proven leadership and project management skills - able to lead and inspire other;
- Excellent client relationship skills and communication skills;
- Demonstrable ability for developing team members;
- A pragmatic and commercial approach to problem-solving for both clients and colleagues;
- A team player;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Commercial outlook;
- Good attention to detail;
- Able to work to deadlines;
- Ability to show initiative and spot new business.
- Corporation Tax
- Personal Tax