Rutherford Briant are looking to recruit a Tax Semi Senior based in Colchester. You will be working closely with senior staff to deliver a broad range of tax services to high net worth individuals and business clients.
The main duties of the role are:
- Preparation of self-employment accounts and self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts for review by senior staff.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and tax returns for review by senior staff.
- Providing guidance to colleagues in the accounts departments on tax-specific matters
- Providing technical support and training to more junior team members
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects and technical advisory work.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years of experience in personal, corporate or mixed tax within an accountancy firm environment. this opportunity would suit an ATT-qualified (or equivalent) individual with at least 1-2 years post qualification experience. Full study support for CTA and an opportunity for career progression will be available for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'