My client are a small practice based in North London. They are looking for a Tax Semi Senior to join their growing team. They look after clients ranging in size from small sole traders to limited companies and an extensive portfolio of clients in various sectors.
The key responsibilities of a Tax Semi Senior:
- Mostly comprise of tax compliance with advisory work for a portfolio of personal and trust clients
- Reporting into a mix of partners you will be responsible for your own clients as well as assisting you team as required
- As well as the day to day compliance work for your clients, you will be responsible for providing ad-hoc work to the senior tax manager and partners.
- The role will also present the successful candidate with opportunities to work in other areas in tax, including corporation tax, P11D, non-resident landlord tax returns, ATED returns, trusts and HMRC enquiry work
Key skills of a Tax Semi Senior:
- CTA or ATT fully qualified
- Preferably over 1 year's post qualification experience in a practice environment
- Previous exposure to looking after their own portfolio
What's on offer?
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Excellent benefits and career progression options available
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know a Tax Semi Senior based in North London, or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
For more information on this Tax Semi Senior role please either apply directly or contact Garry Cook at Insite Public Practice Recruitment. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.