A market leading Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, are looking for an experienced Tax Semi-Senior to join their expanding department based in Southend-On-Sea, Essex.
The ideal candidate will have energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join a busy Tax department.
The main purpose of this role is undertaking all aspects of the preparation to submission of personal tax returns, whilst maximising practice efficiency and income by ensuring completion to specified standards.
- Manage and service an allocated portfolio of private clients
- To identify any additional tax advice required within the portfolio
- Assist with any HMRC tax enquiries that may arise
- Carry out advisory work under the supervision of a Manager/Partner
- Undertake relevant CPD and share technical knowledge gained with the wider team
- To support the Partners in delivery of services to their clients
- Assist with the annual preparation of P11D forms
- Liaise with the financial planning team regarding potential client investment
- Ideally ATT qualified but would consider qualified by experience
- Previous practice experience in a similar role
- Computer experience - Word, Excel and Tax Return preparation packages
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- £28,000-£32,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.
- Accountancy Practice