A Top 20 firm of chartered accountants is looking to add a Tax Semi Senior to its Hertford office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country's best accountancy firms and increase your tax exposure and knowledge.
The firm provides a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and overseas, operating out of 17 regional offices with 74 partners and over 600 members of staff.
As a Tax Semi Senior, you will be responsible for:
- The management of a portfolio of private clients for compliance work
- Identifying any additional tax advice required
- Advisory work (supervision will be given)
- Assisting with the preparation of P11Ds
- Assisting with HMRC tax enquiries
- Undertaking CPD training
The ideal candidate should:
- Be ATT qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years' tax experience in an accountancy practice
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position then please apply direct and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application and the role in further detail.
- Personal Tax