Tax Reporting and Compliance Accountant Role with Global Business
Global Business based in the Bath Area
My client, a global business based near Bath, is looking to expand their Tax team by hiring a Tax reporting and Compliance Accountant. This broad ranging role will encompass multiple areas such as Tax Reporting, Corporation Tax, VAT as well as the opportunity to get involved in other areas such as statutory accounts preparation and treasury work.
This role would be a perfect first move for a candidate within practice with a broad accounts and tax experience to move into an industry role or it would suit an experienced in-house tax professional looking to broaden their experience into new areas.
- Part-qualified/or newly qualified ACA or ACCA candidates would be preferred, although CIMA equivalent or candidates qualified by experience would also be considered
- Highly numerate and proficient Excel user (i.e. Advanced Excel skills) with high attention to detail
- Self-reliant/starter and capable of working without significant supervision. Willingness to embrace new and diverse range of responsibilities
- A mind-set of continuous improvement would also be beneficial
- Previous experience of UK VAT returns is essential
- Any experience of International VAT and Intrastat/EC Sales List returns would be advantageous
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package