Are you at the point in your career where you’re ready to progress to a Partner Designate job? Does working for a thriving, values driven accountancy firm with a flexible approach towards its workforce appeal? If so, this Tax Partner Designate job in Stirling might be perfect for you.
CTA qualified and ideally educated to degree level, you will need to be technically proficient and have extensive mixed tax experience of supporting both corporate and personal clients and considerable experience working within an accountancy firm environment.
You’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you will need to be a strong communicator and networker.
Your attention to detail strong and you’ll and be a natural problem-solver; you’ll be motivated to support the Partners at an elevated level and have a genuine interest learning Partner level leadership.
You’ll be a sound mentor for junior staff and support the Partners to nurture their valued and loyal workforce through continued development and improvement.What are we looking for?
- CTA qualified and ideally educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable leadership experience of working in an accountancy practice within the tax team.
- The agility to provide first-class advice for clients from a vast portfolio of varying sectors and sizes.
- Technically proficient with a strong working knowledge of both business and personal tax.
- Experience and expertise within a compliance and advisory capacity.
- An appetite to proactively grow the business and be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with Partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career oriented.
- An existing client portfolio in this area would be a distinct advantage.
- Leading a team of tax accountants at an established and growing multi-office firm of accountants.
- Working in support of the Partners, managing a portfolio of corporate and personal clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas.
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax computations and workings for a broad portfolio of clients.
- Lead advisory work with clients.
- Advising on various tax due diligence exercises.
- Leading a tax team and ensuring that clients receive excellent customer service and support.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that clients receive the benefit of all business services.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure client deadlines and requirements are met.
- Providing training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Representing the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
This is an accountancy firm that values its workforce more than anything else and as such demonstrates a consistent commitment towards their welfare and development offering clearly defined training and progression pathways.
This firm understands the importance of flexible working and adapts a hybrid working policy whereby staff can find the right balance of remote and office working to suit them.
Further to this, they invest in the health and wellbeing of their staff with various interesting and modern initiatives to support accountants working for them to live healthy and happy lives physically, mentally, and emotionally.
The Partners pride themselves on being accessible and approachable and treating others as they would wish to be treated. This firm offers an exceptional staff culture.
The firm is also proud to offer its clients a high standard of service, anticipating their needs and ensuring that they receive the best advice possible on both a strategic and operational level.What’s on offer?
- £70,000 - £90,000 per annum.
- The ability to purchase additional holiday.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Referral Scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life cover.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Generous pension scheme.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'