Full-time Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced tax professional looking for a career move to become a Tax Manager within a successful, independent accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that will value and reward your knowledge and promote a work/life balance? If so, this Tax Manager role within a supportive and forward-thinking practice in the centre of London could be for you.
ACA, CA or ACCA and CTA qualified, you will be an out-and-out tax professional and have at least three years of demonstrable accountancy practice experience in a taxation role.
Working as part of a specialist Tax team, you’ll be a go-to for tax advice for this firm and be the main point of contact for your own client portfolio, in addition to providing support for team members with tax-related matters.
You must demonstrate excellent advisory and communication skills, and you’ll need to promote and strive for customer service excellence at all times.
Working with a team of tax professionals, you’ll have excellent tax compliance and advisory experience with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll strive for excellence, continued development, and improvement; you’ll be able to identify tax planning and tax investigation issues and feel confident communicating and escalating them as required.
This progressive firm of accountants in London offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas, including tax planning, reviews, returns, reporting, and compliance -- aiming for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc taxation projects as and when required.
- Work alongside the directors to seek opportunities (maximising income) and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required -- getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Distribute, oversee, and check the work of your team, ensuring accuracy and promptness.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent accountancy practice has a forward-thinking and employee-centric approach.
Providing audit, corporate finance, taxation and business services, this proactive firm of chartered accountants has over one hundred years of combined experience advising clients on tax and business issues.
The business has an excellent reputation and has built an enviable and diverse client portfolio.
With multiple partners, this business has a passionate team of employees with a strong client focus and a reputation for customer service excellence.
Due to continued success and growth, this established and progressive business is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Tax Manager position.
This practice has a professional, positive, and supportive culture -- offering several enhanced benefits in addition to hybrid working.
Benefits As A Tax Manager
- Salary £60,000 to £65,000.
- Hybrid working.
- Company social activities.
- Generous holiday allowance with incremental years of service increases.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee healthcare plan.
- Contribution to eye tests and glasses.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee assist program.
- ACA, CA or ACCA qualified.
- CTA qualified.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrable experience working within a taxation role in an accountancy practice.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a tax advisory, client-facing role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients in written and verbal formats.
- A team player that leads, encourages, and motivates others.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work promptly and encourage excellence in others.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Close attention to detail.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'