Our client, a global law firm based in stunning offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager - Europe to join their team on a permanent basis. This position will be involved the management and review of partnership and other business tax returns, estimates, extensions, and provide support for inquiries from various tax authorities. The successful Tax Manager - Europe will work with both internal and external parties and must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Maintain expertise of European and Cross Border tax regulations and requirements, communicate the impact of new developments, and make appropriate recommendations for action.
- Serve as a trusted business partner on European tax matters with the Firmwide Tax function.
- Prepare and review of tax returns and payments for the Firm's European offices, including the monitoring of deadlines.
- Collaborate with other members of the tax department in the preparation and review of US tax returns as it relates to European tax implications.
- Ensure all VAT regulations are adhered to for income and expenses; confirm quarterly VAT returns are compiled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with implementation of European tax planning opportunities, process efficiencies and quality improvements.
- Assist in gathering information necessary to support inquiries and audits from various taxing authorities.
- Develop and maintain European tax books and records in collaboration with the Firmwide Tax function.
- Other related duties and projects as required.
The successful Tax Manager - Europe should have at least seven years' experience and knowledge of European and Cross Border tax matters gained from a fast-paced and challenging professional services or law firm environment. An accounting qualification is preferred but is not essential. Knowledge of CMS Aderant and/or Elite Enterprise or 3e would be highly desirable. If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'