Tax Manager job Thame, Oxfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CTA qualified Tax Manager to join a leading firm of Oxfordshire based accountants to head up their tax compliance offering. Our client would also consider ACA/ACCA qualified accountants who are looking to study towards their CTA tax qualification.
Reporting into a Partner the Tax Manager will take full responsibility for tax compliance matters within the firm including the management of the tax team and supporting staff across the firm in technical tax matters.
With the option for career progression to Senior Tax Manager and Tax Partner, this Tax Manager job would be the ideal choice for a career-orientated tax accountant who is looking to further their career within a supportive firm of accountants.
Reporting into a Partner the Tax Manager will undertake the following work:
- Manage the tax team in the provision of tax compliance services to a diverse tax portfolio
- Assist the Partners in the provision of tax compliance services on both regular and ad-hoc projects
- Promote the benefit of the firm’s tax services to both existing and prospective clients of the firm
- Assist the wider employee group through the support of the tax team
- Manage, mentor and assist in the development of tax accountants within the tax department
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Thame, Oxfordshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'