- Managing a mixed portfolio of clients, including; Trusts, sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Review Personal and Corporate Tax Returns from junior staff members
- Advising and being the first point of contact for any complex client questions
- Ensuring client needs and requirements are met, and within budget
- Providing general tax technical support and tax advice to both clients and partners
- Giving general tax planning advice
- ATT/CTA qualified
- Prior experience working at a senior level
- Potentially looking to progress to a partner level
- Previous experience dealing with junior staff
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience delivering tax compliance and advice
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'