Berendsen is part of Elis, which as one group form a Pan-European textile, hygiene and facility service leader. They deliver value-added textile, hygiene and safety solutions across 28 countries in Europe & Latin America and have more than 45,000 employees delivering these services to customers every single day. They are industry leaders because their customers appreciate their commitment to both quality and service.
Tax Manager - About The Role:
- Will act as the key point of contact on a variety of technical tax issues
- Responsible for all UK and Ireland tax issues
- Will prepare and submit all reporting numbers, tax computations and associated disclosure notes
- Other project work as required
- Integration of another company subsidiary into the UK tax group
- Analyse implications of Brexit on export / importation of goods
- Assistance in tax aspects of Contract negotiations / acquisitions & disposals
- UK Research and Development tax credits review
As the Tax Manager you will:
- Have experience in an accountancy practice or in a large commercial organisation
- Possess strong working corporation tax knowledge
- Be pro-active and able to work independently
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Tax Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"