AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants who are currently seeking a Tax Manager for their office in Rickmansworth.
As a Tax Manager you will be required to manage a portfolio of small to medium sized clients, companies, partnerships, sole traders and directors assisted by trainees.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Reviewing for accounts provision, finalising and submitting company tax returns
- Reviewing / preparing income tax computations and returns for sole traders and partnerships
- Reviewing / preparing personal tax returns
- Reviewing / preparing forms P11d, CIS returns, ERS returns and PSAs
- Generally managing the compliance process and dealing with client communications and responding to ad hoc queries as appropriate
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries on factual matters relating to tax returns
- Development and training of junior staff
- Ideally CTA qualified, or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within a tax practice
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise self and others, monitoring multiple deadline and prioritising tasks to ensure completed accurately and on time
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Prior experience of using CCH tax software packages would be beneficial
For more information on this Tax Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Corporate Tax
- Business Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"