The Employment Tax Manager role for the world's largest furniture retailer, based in Wembley, requires the person take full responsibility for all aspects of Employment tax compliance across the UK and Ireland.
The company is the world's largest furniture retailer since 2008, that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories. The company connects with more than 780 million customers across their 355 stores in 29 countries and employ over 149,000 people.
Advising the business on all UK and Irish employment tax matters.
Responsible for Employment tax reporting with both the UK and Irish tax authorities (e.g., ROS on line reporting, P11D reporting etc.).
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with its UK and IE tax/ social security obligations and all relevant information is processed accurately via modified payroll for globally mobile individuals and cross border workers.
- 4+ years of increasing responsibility in a large organization.
- Experience working within employment tax.
- Preferably CTA qualified.
- Ability to effectively develop relationships with a range of stakeholders in key business and support areas where employment tax issues arise.
- Ideally some experience of expatriate tax and payroll is desirable.
Competitive salary and bonus, plus the benefits of working for the world's largest furniture retailer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job