Our client is a well established accountancy practice who pride themselves on providing a first class service to their clients. They require a Tax Manager to lead the activity and development of the Tax Department.
The Tax Manager will work directly with the partners, supporting them with the future direction of the firm. The role will provide an opportunity to work on a wide-ranging portfolio of clients and to have active involvement in identifying planning opportunities and providing advice.
The main responsibilities for this role will be;
- Managing the flow of Tax work within the accountancy practice
- Promoting the full range of Tax services the practice offers to clients and potential clients and actively seeking opportunities for new or additional Tax fee income
- Assisting with attracting new clients to the portfolio and maintaining the current one
- Providing taxation planning advice to a range of business entities and HNWI's
- Fulfilling the training and development needs of the tax team
- Managing a team of fully and part qualified tax accountants
- Working directly with the Partners and helping them to create and develop the Tax strategy for the practice
The perfect candidate will be CTA/ATT qualified with experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm. You will be confident in communicating with clients of all sizes. We will consider an experienced Tax Senior looking to progress their career or an existing Tax Manager looking to join a public practice that will enable them to reach their full potential.
This is an unmissable opportunity to become a part of a motivated team within an employee focused practice where you will enjoy a progressive and rewarding career.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Not What You Were Looking For? We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- •Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- •Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- •Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- •Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- •Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- •IT Finance Systems
- We look forward to working with you and being part of your success