I am currently working with one of Lincolnshire's Top Accountancy Firm's, who are looking to invigorate their staff-force with an outstanding Tax Manager. My client have become one of the most well-respected firms in the County, with aims to become a household name within the country in the foreseeable future. They are specialists in Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Consulting in many different industries.
As a Tax Manager, you will be expected to coincide management of your own portfolio as well as being responsible for all personnel & Tax Compliance work within the Practice. The Company are looking for someone enthusiastic & confident, as well as someone who has passion about their work.
- Managing own portfolio of tax clients
- Responsible for preparation of all Personal and Partnership SATR's
- Dealing with day to day client and supporting staff on tax queries
- Managing the tax work flow of the office and staff training
- Other duties in support of the Practice as required by the Partners
The ideal applicant should be AAT Qualified with Practice Environment Experience, alongside good Time-Management Skills with the ability to Meet Targets Efficiently.
Should you feel like this role is somewhat of interest, then please apply.
- Accountancy Firm
- Tax Managers