Sheridan Maine Public Practice is currently working with an award winning and highly respected taxation consultancy business based in Bristol, who is offering a permanent Senior Tax Manager job to join their busy team.
Sheridan Maine Public Practice is delighted to represent this highly successful consultancy firm. Operating across a variety of different clients, this firm is expanding through new clients and services being offered and can boast working with highly successful entrepreneurs within the UK.
The Senior Tax Manager position will include:
- Solving tax related business problems though interpretation of taxation laws.
- Developing technical knowledge across regulations, standards, best practice and client requirements.
- Supporting both new and prospective client requirements.
- Developing entrepreneurial tax planning and new solutions.
- Providing expect advice across entrepreneurial tax planning, corporate transactional tax structuring, enterprise relief and incentives, employee share scheme and business restructuring.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop new client relationships and maintain excellent service levels. The role will suit an Assistant Tax Manager looking to take a step up and demonstrate leadership through strong technical ability.
Sheridan Maine Public Practice can confirm that this firm will offer unrivalled progression and excellent client exposure, as well as a strong benefits package.
Due to the niche nature of this role, Sheridan Maine Public Practice expects the client to interview at short notice and therefore would recommend making an application immediately.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.