Our client, a medium sized Accountancy Practice based in Hertfordshire is recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager to join their expanding Firm. This position offers great career prospects and ample opportunity to the successful individual. Duties will include;
* Managing the annual tax return process for a portfolio of clients including
individuals, partnerships and some trusts
* Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
* Supervising junior members of staff with an active role in the annual staff appraisal process
* Managing the process of dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
* Excelling in technical research, adhoc advisory projects, specialising in areas such as treaty claims and complex capital gains tax issues
* Taking ownership for financial management of your portfolio, WIP management, billing targets, cash collection and providing quotes on an annual basis and for new work. Maintaining client fee expectations with pre-approval where necessary
* Attending client meetings and building relationships
Candidates applying must be CTA qualified having at least 3 years+ experience of reviewing tax returns. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a forward thinking Accountancy Practice and develop a long term career.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- tax management
- tax manager