Our client, a dynamic rapidly growing practice, is looking to expand its already impressive personal tax team with the hire of a further Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the major responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage and develop their own portfolio of personal tax clients.
- Correspond with all parties, clients, third parties and HMRC on all compliance matters.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of tax legislation applicable to personal tax.
- Maintain adequate and accurate billing information for all client matters.
- Ensure all client records are accurately maintained and complete.
- Minimum of three years working within Personal Tax.
- Technically competent in all areas of tax affecting individuals, e.g. rental income, CGT.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confident in liaising with and advising clients.
- Taxation qualification.
- Systems literate.
NB Part time working is also an option.