Rekroot are working on a Tax Manager for a qualified accountant to work within a public practice accountancy firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client focused Tax Manager looking for more autonomy and progression in their career. If in doubt with the level of seniority you would be best suited to please apply anyway and we will advise accordingly.
The practice is a very successful and well known independently owned firm, the successful Tax Manager would be working directly with the existing partners supporting them with the future direction of the firm. This well established accountancy practice pride themselves on providing a first class service to their wide portfolio of clients.
They work with a range of business entities and provide services in audit, accountancy,taxation, business growth, finance and legal support. More diverse services also include Business Development, Legal Assurance and Personal Finance.
The main responsibilities for this Tax Manager role will be;
- Managing the flow of Tax work within the accountancy practice
- Promoting the full range of Tax services the practice offers to clients and potential clients and actively seeking opportunities for new or additional Tax fee income
- Assisting with attracting new clients to the portfolio and maintaining the current one
- Providing taxation planning advice to a range of business entities and HNWI's
- Fulfilling the training and development needs of the tax team
- Managing a team of fully and part qualified tax accountants
- Working directly with the Partners and helping them to create and develop the Tax strategy for the practice
The perfect candidate will be CTA/ATT qualified with experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm. You will be confident in communicating with clients of all sizes. Ideally suited towards a Tax Manager looking to progress their career or an existing Manager looking to join a public practice that will enable them to reach their full potential.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Not What You Were Looking For? We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
•Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
•Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
•Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
•Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
•Outsourcing and Payroll Services
•IT Finance Systems We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'