Tax Manager job based in Nottingham for a growing Accountancy Firm.
Our client who is based in Nottingham, is a successful and forward-thinking accountancy firm who are looking for an CTA qualified Tax Manager with a minimum of five years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm.
They are a well-established and independent accountancy firm providing Accounting & Corporate Advisory services for specialist sectors including Leisure and Healthcare. With multiple offices across the North West, they have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve business performance and profitability.
Are you a career focused and passionate Tax Manager looking to progress your career and become involved with developing strategy within a successful Tax department?
The Tax Manager job based in Nottingham will require you to:
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high-level of client service
- Managing a portfolio of personal and corporate clients
- Managing the delivery of tax projects
- Review of computations and liaising with specialists on technical matters.
- Supporting Partners on advisory projects
- Work on interesting and complex tax planning arrangements with partner support
- Reporting directly to the Tax Partners
- Advising on reorganisations, demergers, share schemes and HMRC queries
- Identifying and evaluating risk management issues
- Researching taxation issues and giving advice
- Liaising with clients
The ideal candidate for this Tax Manager job will be CTA qualified, with 5 years’ experience of working in an accountancy firm.
You must hold up to date technical knowledge of taxation and have excellent written communication skills.
The Tax Manager Job is equally suited for an experienced Tax Senior looking for a first step into management, or an existing manager seeking more interesting and varied tax advisory work.
To find out about more Tax Manager or Tax Senior jobs in Nottingham please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.