Position: Tax Manager
Salary: Highly competitive and negotiable
Benefits include: Quarterly bonuses, retail discount and new car discount incentives
My client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Tax Manager to join their expanding tax team. The office, based in Tamworth and has a professional feel, a strong team spirit and there are real career progression opportunities for top performers.
The successful candidate with work alongside the Tax Partners providing advisory and tax planning services to a mix of clients such as high net worth Individuals, partners and business directors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of a portfolio of High net worth Individuals, Partners and Business Directors
- Preparation of complex tax returns
- Advising on a wide range of tax strategies
- Strong experience of a different tax situations for higher net worth individuals
- Completing Trust Returns
- Overseeing junior team members and supporting the with training and development
- Preparing P11D
- Liaising with HMRC
- Provide advice to clients
Specific experience :
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 1 - 2 year in a tax advisory position
- Extensive experience at senior accountant level or a similar role or can demonstrate the skill sets required
- Proven experience in client and project management
- Tax experience from a practice background is preferred
- CTA or ATII qualification is preferred
In return, you can expect
- A highly competitive package which is negotiable dependent of experience
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to grow your career with an organisation
To be considered, apply by sending your up to date CV and covering letter outlining your key expertise for the position.
If you have not received a reply within 5 days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Tax Advisory
- Tax Planning