An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Tax Manager to join the growing team of a leading Midlands-based construction company who have recently taken on a number of new projects. This role is a broad position looking after the compliance and advisory requirements of the UK entity as well as providing assistance on project work.
The for this job is highly competitive and benefits package includes private medical insurance, annual bonus and pension.
- Oversee external compliance function - reviewing preparation of tax returns
- Carry out ad hoc advisory work on projects
- Act as tax expert for the wider business and supporting departments with tax issues/ queries
- Build relationship with HMRC and external advisors
- Ensuring timely payments are made for tax liabilities
- Improving processes, procedures and controls
Please apply if you are a CTA/ATT qualified Tax Manager with experience of direct or indirect tax experience. Interviews will be held from 10th January so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax () for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job