ProTalent are currently working with a really lovely, friendly and well established accountancy firm in South West London to recruit a Tax Manager.
- A super friendly and reputable accountancy firm, known for delivering excellent accountancy advice and high levels of customer service
- Loyal and diverse client base
- Low levels of staff turnover due to a happy working environment
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Managing the Tax Function for the firm
- Both Personal and Corporate Taxation work
- Personally responsible for the advisory work, and some of the more complex compliance jobs
- Provide clients with advice on all aspects of tax and tax planning
- Be the first point of contact for tax advice and tax queries - both from within the firm and from clients and third parties
The successful applicant:
- You will have worked in practice previously and be comfortable in all aspects of tax compliance and advisory with a healthy mix of personal and corporate tax knowledge
- Ideally CTA Qualified but will consider other qualifications and qualified by experience
- Able to manage own workload
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.