MERJE are currently working with a BIG 4 practice based in Leeds who are looking to acquire an ambitious tax manager to work within their corporate team.
This role would suit someone who is looking for a platform to progress their career forward within a practice that offers exposure within a variety of areas in tax with the view to become a specialist within their desired specialism in the future.
This role is predominantly based around tax advisory services as they feel you should be visiting your clients as much as possible providing a high level of tax advice with a small element of compliance duties.
You will work with some of West Yorkshire's largest clients within a variety of industries alongside OMB and PE backed businesses which offers a wide variety of projects available for you to enjoy.
This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most respected advisors who embrace innovative ideas as they are always looking to develop their services with a modern approach.
There is an element of flexible working throughout the firm who work within state of the art modern offices which is friendly, open and honest, professional and highly personable that offers numerous opportunities to be a part of charity and fundraising events, bring your family to work and fun days and travel sabbaticals upon performance.
The role involves a mix of tax advisory, compliance management and business development.
- Managing client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact.
- Understanding the client's business and identifying areas for the provision of tax and other services.
- Managing the tax compliance process (delivered by our Tax Centre of Excellence)
- Driving the tax advice on a wide range of projects.
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff.
- Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please click on the link to apply.
- Corporate Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Advisory