My client based in Sutton are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their expanding practice. They are an eight partner firm that has been established for over 30 years and hold a renowned reputation in the local area.
Responsibilities in this key position will include:
- Holistic tax advice to our portfolio of predominantly owner-managed businesses
- Development of the tax department
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Profitable management of a portfolio of both personal and corporate tax clients including the preparation of complex tax returns and those of HNWIs/Non Doms/Non Residents
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients
- Developing acuity of trust tax compliance services
- Ad hoc tax advisory work
- Ensuring key deadlines are met, managing and reviewing the process of less complex returns and be responsible for the general compliance aspect of work.
- CTA/ATT qualified
- Has at least 5 years experience in practice
- Ideally has a mixed tax background
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply and we will be in touch once your application has been reviewed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job