My client based in Sutton are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their expanding practice. They are an eight partner firm that has been established for over 30 years and hold a renowned reputation in the local area.
Responsibilities in this key position will include:
- Holistic tax advice to our portfolio of predominantly owner-managed businesses
- Development of the tax department
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Profitable management of a portfolio of both personal and corporate tax clients including the preparation of complex tax returns and those of HNWIs/Non Doms/Non Residents
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients
- Developing acuity of trust tax compliance services
- Ad hoc tax advisory work
- Ensuring key deadlines are met, managing and reviewing the process of less complex returns and be responsible for the general compliance aspect of work.
- CTA/ATT qualified
- Has at least 5 years experience in practice
- Ideally has a mixed tax background
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply and we will be in touch once your application has been reviewed.