ProTalent are currently working with an extremely reputable accountancy firm to recruit a new Tax Senior / Tax Manager.
- Really well known and well respected within the industry
- Interesting and diverse client portfolio
- Dynamic, forward thinking, and progressive
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Supporting the Tax Partner with technical research and preparing tax advice direct to clients in all areas of taxation
- Supporting the Tax Partner in dealing with internal technical tax queries for Partners and Managers, encompassing all areas of taxation
- Working with the Tax Partner to develop tax planning ideas and provide proactive advice, including technical updates to both partners/staff and clients
- Assisting with the preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns for a portfolio of clients
- Assisting the Tax Partner with the preparation of US Federal Tax Returns
The successful applicant:
- Experience in working in mixed UK taxation (private client and corporate clients) is preferred, but candidates with a private client bias who are willing to develop corporate tax experience will be considered. Candidates must have some experience in tax advisory
- It is experience that is important, so although CTA qualified candidates will be preferred, candidates with other tax or accounting qualification as well as those qualified by experience will be considered
- Must be willing (and able) to undertake detailed technical research, work to deadlines and get involved in wide ranging issues
- Experience in US tax is desirable but not essential
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to progress your career in taxation at this supportive and friendly firm
- The opportunity to get involved with varied and interesting tax advisory work
- The rare opportunity to develop broad UK tax expertise and gain US tax experience (full training and support will be provided for the latter)
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'