Working closely with the existing Private Client team to deliver a high quality tax advisory service to clients whilst building up your own knowledge and expertise.
Variety of clients including entrepreneurs, high net worth individuals, non-UK domiciled individuals and UK and offshore trusts.
• Provision of high level technical and tax planning advice to clients, working as necessary with seniors, managers and partners.
• Pro-actively looking for tax planning opportunities within the client base and managing those advisory projects.
• Managing ad-hoc tax planning opportunities as they arise within the client base.
• Involvement in business development opportunities with other teams with a view to winning new clients.
• Working closely with the Financial Planning and Corporate Finance Teams on projects such as the sale of privately owned businesses and developing long term wealth succession strategies.
• Maintaining an up to date technical knowledge of personal tax planning opportunities.
• Actively supporting and developing the technical and soft skills of the more junior members of the team
• Management responsibilities for the tax team including appraisal and development.
• High level of intellectual curiosity.
• Evidence of practical private client advisory experience.
• CTA qualified.
• A commitment to helping create a learning and teaching environment for the team
• Independence of thought
• Creative approach to problem solving
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'