My Client, a leading Banbury Practice, is looking to hire a strong mixed-tax manager; their main role will be to support the provision of high level tax advisory services across the Firm and on their own portfolio. This will include complex tax assignments focussing on corporate and business taxes, along with IHT, CGT, VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax Services.
This is predominantly an advisory role being approximately 80% advisory and 20% compliance. Strong charisma, client relationship building and project management skills are important in addition to strong technical skills. New business development is also critical in this role.
There is significant potential for progression in this role. Duties include:
- Providing an exceptional level of service to both Corporate and Personal clients - including strategic planning, transactional advice and managing project work.
- Providing support and assistance in the management of tax compliance activities
- Working with Partners to deliver innovative solutions for clients
- Promoting the Tax and Wealth planning department of the firm in key geographical regions
- Identifying new business and personal tax planning opportunities
- Acting as a focal point of tax knowledge within the firm
- Meeting departmental objectives through planning - staff appraisals, delegation, training.
- Controlling work in progress and reviewing the work of junior staff.
A comprehensive benefits package is provided with this role.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, colour, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Client Meetings
- Supervisory Experience
- Tax Planning
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job