Blackwaters are recruiting:
Established accountancy practice is known best for it's friendly team & partners. The firm is independent with a complete range of clients from Groups to SMEs. Personal Tax clients include Directors, Partners & HNWIs
Reporting straight into the Directors, the successful applicant will control the tax portfolio of the firm. There can be some flexibility in the content of the role, as one of the Directors has a tax bent. The core of the role will be as follows:
- Personal or mixed tax role (bias towards personal tax). Personal Tax, Corporation tax, other taxes such as Capital Gains Tax, P11ds, IHT etc.
- Corporate Tax content can be varied to suit the candidate's current experience & future aspirations (training can be given to candidates without CT experience). Audit / Accounts staff currently prepare some CT comps / returns.
- Preparing or reviewing (returns prepared by other staff) Personal & Corporate Tax returns for the firm's clients.
- Tax Managers with personal or mixed tax backgrounds.
- Tax Seniors with personal or mixed tax backgrounds, wishing to progress their Supervisory / Managerial exposure
- Experience as important as qualifications, although ATT, CTA qualifications are desirable they are not essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Full time or reduced hours role.
- ATT or CTA study support if applicable
Blackwaters recruitment contact: Mark Noades
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'