Blackwaters are recruiting:
Award-winning, Independent Surrey Tax practice offers a career opportunity.
Well regarded by it's peers; this is reflected in the fact that the firm does a lot of technical, advisory work for other firms of accountants!
It's a great place to work: modern facilities, energetic, positive environment. The firm has always grown it's team at a responsible rate; allowing them to take the time to invest in the development of each staff member - staff retention rates are high, as are client retention rates.
Tax Manager to join a dynamic tax team. The role involves running a portfolio of corporate and high net worth clients and offers a high degree of involvement in tax planning. This is a career development opportunity for someone who enjoys client contact and responsibility and it offers a competitive remuneration package. The successful candidate will be ATT and/or CTA qualified and will be keen for an opportunity to develop their tax planning experience in both the personal and corporate arena.
Reporting to: Tax Partner
• To provide a good level of client service.
• To provide support to the partners, the tax managers and members of the tax department.
• To work as part of the tax department team.
• To ensure good communication between the tax department and other departments.
• To manage a portfolio of personal tax and corporate tax clients to a good technical level, meeting all deadlines.
• Work includes preparation of annual compliance forms, advising on tax due and deadlines.
• Preparation of forms P11D, PAYE settlement agreements and dividend paperwork for corporate clients.
• Seeking out and advising on planning opportunities where possible.
• To carry out additional tax work as required.
Candidates can be full or part-time.
ATT, CTA, or wishing to take exams.
Experience in managing a client portfolio
Tax admin procedures
Capital Gains Tax
Management of junior staff
Competitive salary according to skills & qualifications.
ATT, CTA study supported if applicable.
Incentives based on the firm's billing targets.
Blackwaters contact: Mark Noades
- Tax Planning
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job