Tax Manager - International Tax
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Sitting within the Group International Tax team you will be working closely with both the Transfer Pricing & Regional Tax senior managers whilst reporting into the Head of International Tax.
Working as part of the team to manage the updating of transfer pricing reports, leading/assisting on a range of other International Tax projects and operational activities, including ensuring that cross-border compliance processes are maintained. You will also have responsibility for analysing tax data to pro-actively minimise double taxation that may otherwise arise.
With us you will:
- Ensure transfer pricing reports are updated on a periodic basis and in line with a BEPS two-sided analysis.
- Responsible for attending and writing up functional analysis interviews, clearly and in a timely manner.
- Lead cross-border compliance processes
- Lead transfer pricing work from an advisory capacity.
- Analyse tax data to identify double tax or other potential inefficiencies
What you can expect from us:
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Apply if you have:
- Experience in International Tax with an advisory firm or a large in-house company.
- The ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation, including with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines in a complex environment
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified, or equivalent
We’re happy if you have:
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job