A well-established accountancy practice based on the Wirral is looking to appoint a highly professional and capable Tax Manager to join the firm on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to progress their career within a successful and reputable firm.
Reporting directly to the Partners, you will be responsible for overseeing the function of the tax department, and managing your own extensive portfolio of personal tax clients. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm with an excellent reputation for employee retention.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the function of the tax department
- Completing and submitting personal tax returns
- Completion of P11ds
- Completion of trust accounts and tax returns
- Ensuring all tax returns are submitted by statutory deadlines
- Managing relationships with a number of tax clients
Essential Requirements are:
- CTA / ATT Qualified / QBE Tax Manager or Tax Senior
- Experience of both personal tax is essential, and experience with corporate tax is desireable
- Proven track record in a busy tax department
- Experience of trust accounts and taxation would be desirable
If you have all of the above requirements for the Tax Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job