In house Tax Manager, this is a newly created position reporting to senior member of the tax team.
Leading East Midlands PLC business
As a Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the numbers required for corporation tax reporting a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Responsibility for the preparation of annual Corporation Tax returns, and preparation of responses associated with HMRC correspondence for a portfolio of companies
- Responsibility for the preparation of numbers required for tax forecasting and payment on account.
- Responsible for ensuring through reconciliations the integrity of the corporation tax numbers within the financial records.
- Advising the business on projects as required.
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working in a professional services firm, coupled with a professional qualification.
Competitive basic salary, plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job