An excellent Tax Manager opportunity has arisen for an Accountancy and Tax practice based in Surrey. The company focuses on working with private HNW individuals, SMEs, Financial Directors and Micros.
This role is to work as part of the tax department team and will focus on helping business owners and high net worth individuals with tax planning and tax compliance. There will be direct liaison with client and therefore a good level of client service will be essential.
- To manage a portfolio of personal tax and corporate tax clients to a good technical level, meeting all deadlines.
- Work includes preparation of annual compliance forms, advising on tax due and deadlines.
- Preparation of forms P11D, PAYE settlement agreements and dividend paperwork for corporate clients.
- Seeking out and advising on planning opportunities where possible.
- To carry out additional tax work as required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job