What impact will you make? The Opportunity
Deloitte's Tax Group currently requires a talented professional to join the Business Tax Services team as an Executive Assistant. This is a busy, and varied role working for Partners, Directors and Associate Directors in their multiple roles.
The role requires someone able to hit the ground running with the necessary positive attitude and exemplary organisational skills to manage very busy diaries and travel schedules. The role requires the individual to support the team remotely with resilience and integrity and to use own initiative to act quickly to solve problems as they arise. Provision of the highest level of internal and external client service is key.
This individual will be responsible for looking after Partners, Directors and Associate Directors within Business Tax.
Hardman Street, Manchester
9:00am - 5:30pm
- Managing diaries, prioritising and reorganising meetings where appropriate.
- Supporting the team with all administration support requirements. This includes; agenda production, meeting organisation, document production.
- Leading on the organisation of all events. This involves writing and coordinating associated communications, organising hosts and logistics and attending to ensure the smooth running of each event.
- Building strong relationships with other EAs in the team.
- Assisting other team members with running of the Overflow mailbox which is a facility used by consultants and analysts to send work requests to (booking of travel, typing, engagement letters, Meridio access etc)
- Organising all aspects of travel, including necessary visas and extensive itineraries often at short notice with multiple overseas locations
- Proactive and timely submission of Partners and some Directors timesheets and expenses and expenses for Associate Directors
- Submission of quarterly car forms for Partners
- Assisting with SmartNet , ensuring leads and contacts are updated regularly, flagging of client events, inputting of work wins/opportunities
- Skills in Microsoft Office products:
- Creating and editing word documents and reports
- Creating and editing excel workbooks, inputting basic formulae
- Creating PowerPoint presentations from draft using Deloitte branded templates
- Liaising with Business Services Centre for printing and binding of documents, arranging couriers and any additional tasks aligned.
- Saving documents into the internal drive ( Meridio )
- Assisting with some Engagement management, including organising of WIP meetings for partners.
GCSE education, including Maths and English
Relevant experience in a similar role preferably within a professional environment
Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Working knowledge of SharePoint /eRoom
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong proofing skills
Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritise workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
Confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
Confident, professional manner with a can do and positive attitude
Ability to establish rapport with partners and staff at all levels
Positive attitude with the willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service and able to work as a team player
Demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
Resilience and integrity
Good judgement and able to work on own initiative
Excellent organising and influencing skills
You are here: Internal Client Services
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a 'typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
For a full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 147223