Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a Tax Director on behalf of our client an exceptional music, entertainment, and sport specialist. The role of tax director will entail assessing, advising and signing off on all technical, and UK tax-related issues from a legislative/regulatory and risk perspective to a client base consisting of high net worth individuals, families and businesses.
- Managing the relationship of all third party foreign tax professionals;
- Signing off on all tax planning documents produced by the firm;
- Responsible for all communications with HMRC;
- Participate in client meetings and work within a team environment to provide integrated advisory services to clients;
- Responsible for all tax checks, enquiries and tax returns;
- Responsible for written disclosures and positions taken on tax returns;
- Review and implement procedures to de-risk the compliance work;
- Provide technical support to all departments, including tax compliance;
- Keep the firm updated with relevant changes in legislation and any opportunities/threats to clients;
- Supervise staff and seniors and take an active role in their professional development, review their work products for completeness and accuracy, and prepare work products for client delivery;
- Facilitate internal tax technical communications and training;
- Responsible for quoting any planning work within the department;
- Responsible for managing all technical tax resources of the firm;
- Ability to identify and contribute to product and services of our firm.
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes