Role: Tax Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 basic per annum + commission/bonuses
Our amazing client is looking for an experienced Tax Consultant or Accountant with strong Corporate Tax experience to join their leading consultancy firm. Our client is looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious Research and Development Tax Consultant.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the requirements for R&D tax relief and applying them with respect to clients’ development activities to ensure the relevant tax legislation and guidelines are met
- Creating clear technical and financial documents to justify R&D activities to UK tax authorities
- Liaise with HMRC on client’s behalf
- Determining the appropriate method of data collection through background research into clients and their relevant industries
- Leading workshops, presenting seminars, conferences, etc., to express professional views regarding R&D tax relief and other sources of R&D funding
- Managing client’s R&D claims throughout the project
- Keeping clients updated on the ongoing development of the R&D tax relief scheme
Required Skills and Work Experience
- Degree educated
- Experience in UK corporation tax
- Interest in science, technology and innovation
- An interest in applying simple concepts to a wide range of industrial sectors
- Outstanding numerical skills and a proven track record of working to tight deadlines
- Experience dealing with HMRC or other tax authorities
- Full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process
- Corporate Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Global R&D
- Research Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'