My client is looking for a newly qualified (Corporate) Tax Consultant to join their Tax Team in Holburn.
Newly qualified / soon to be qualifiedwith strong knowledge and at least 2 years accountancy experience with the below;
- Corporation tax
- General tax treatment, deferred tax and at least some capital allowances, R&D and share scheme experience
- VAT compliance
- Registrations and returns and preferably import and export VAT, cross-border sales and MOSS experience
- The successful candidate will be working with senior members of staff, providing assistance when needed in a fast paced environment where good communication is essential, along with excellent time and deadline management skills.
Responsibilities to include;
- Reporting to Managers/Directors/Partners with tax planning and compliance work on selected clients
- Work will cover both corporation tax and VAT compliance, as well as other tax-related statutory filings
- You will quickly become responsible for managing your own client portfolio
In return you will receive;
- A salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Support in completing your final study/exams in order to qualify
- 31 holidays per annum (including 8 bank and public holidays and 3 days given between Christmas and New Year)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
In your CV and covering letter, please tell us about your suitability for the role with regards to responsibilities, experience, skills and attributes as well as your salary expectations / interview availability.
- Corporation Tax