If you're a newly qualified tax accountant who wants to get their teeth stuck into an exciting new role with a difference, this could be the one for you.
Working for an international development company, you would be joining an organisation that partners with governments, aid organisations and companies in over 100 countries. Through consultancy, supply chain management and financial services, they help countries grow their economies, strengthen their health systems and improve financial management. Taking on clients’ fundamental challenges, they make lasting change to the systems and improve financial management.
As tax compliance manager, you would be taking on a high-profile advisory role within the organisation, implementing an upgraded international transfer pricing policy and supporting teams entering new territories. You would also monitor and respond to regulatory changes across multiple countires while ensuring continued compliance in respect of UK Corporation Tax and VAT.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Advise business partners and practice leaders on suitable corporate structures that are transparent, fair and cater for the delivery of multi-jurisdication projects
- Develop and maintain the company's transfer pricing strategy
- Produce a monthly tax account, forecast and instruct instalment payments in the UK and overseas
- Act as a centre of excellence for international taxation knowledge and support international offices through advice, direction and training
Key Skills / Experience;
- ACA qualified accountant trained in taxation
- Practical post qualification experience , ideally international, including tansfer pricing and overseas tax compliance
This role offers a highly competitive salary with additional benefits including flexible start / finish times and home working. It also offers fantastic development opportunities and support within a collaborative, authentic and progressive environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job