Offering a competitive salary of £75,000 to £100,000 depending on experience, this firm is seeking an ambitious individual who would not only be an exceptional accountant with hands on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth. Responsible for managing and overseeing the client relationship, including billing and advising, and all tax compliance projects. This role is also responsible for the development of workflow, procedures and people resourcing of the team.
• Final review of external client deliverables (MI)
• Final review of internal quality assurance processes
• Final Review of quarterly compliance deliverables
• Reviewing and approving payments
• Financial planning and analysis
• Facilitating intern-team and office collaboration
• General support and assistance to the Senior Accounts Manager
• Responsible for communicating with 3rd parties (external & internal) to ensure quarterly reporting and accounting deadlines are met
• Mentoring all Accounting Associates and Junior Associates
• Ability to structure effective internal team processes and resources
• Ability to identify and enhance business deliverables regarding client services
• Effective and professional communicator with internal and external stakeholders cross multiple jurisdictions
Education and Experience
• CTA + ACA/ATT/ACCA qualified
• 5-10 years tax experience required
• Minimum of 3/ 4 years of experience in managing, leading and developing a team and tax department
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• High level of organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'