Redmill Consulting’s prestigious client is currently looking for a Tax & Compliance Accountant for a permanent position. This role will ideally suit a skilled Accountant with a strong knowledge of VAT & tax. Candidates must be knowledgeable in the production of Tax & VAT returns & liaising with HMRC. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a challenging & rapidly developing sector, this could be the role for you.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Challenging, rewarding & developing sector
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Excellent location
- Varied autonomous role
- Free parking
- Fantastic work life balance
As Tax & Compliance Accountant you will have the opportunity to be involved with the following:
- Completion of corporation tax returns for the group
- Preparing VAT returns for the group, including Partial Exemption (PESM), Reverse Charge VAT (RCV), CapitalGoods Scheme (CGS)
- Responsible for correct accounting entries & balance sheet reconciliations for all VAT & tax accounts
- Reporting of all VAT & Tax, & providing support to relevant stakeholders
- Providing advice relating to VAT, Tax & employment status queries, international tax
- Preparing consolidated annual report & accounts, in respect of VAT & Tax
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations, investigating & highlighting issues
- Liaising with HMRC
As Tax & Compliance Accountant you will be skilled and/or qualified in the following:
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out the majority of the duties listed
- Strong knowledge of VAT & tax in general
- A Qualified Accountant is preferred, but applications are also welcome from candidates with relevant demonstrable experience
- Good communications skills in order to liaise with internal stakeholders, HMRC & Auditors
Should this role be of interest please apply by attaching your most up to date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact one of our specialist Consultants directly.
- Corporation Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'