Tax Compliance Accountant
£26,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Tax Compliance Accountant to join a highly successful and ethical business based in Bradford. You will be joining a company that invests in development, support and training ensuring that their people have the right work/life balance giving flexible working options.
Working in a modern environment you will assist in the production of accurate and timely tax information including the facilitation of tax submissions to the tax authorities ensuring that procedural and controls compliance is in place and adhered to.
- Provide operational and specialist insight into driving continuous improvement of the processes that feed the various tax returns (Corporation Tax, Employment Tax and VAT)
- Identify risk and provide proposals for solutions, balancing risk with business needs
- Completing UK and ROI tax submissions in accordance with Revenue deadlines
- Analysis of financial ledgers and calculation of the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement
- Experience of management accounts
- Experience of various tax computations
- Interrogation of nominal ledger data
- Up to date business tax knowledge
- Accountancy/Tax qualification of background in Accountancy/Tax
If you are looking for an opportunity that includes a good package including pension and bonus schemes, flexible working hours and where you will find your opinions are valued and listened to I am keen to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to join a talented team where recognition and development are encouraged. Please contact Sam Atkinson on for a confidential discussion or e-mail with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job