A Tax Associate role, based in Canary Wharf, for a newly qualified professional with a recognised accounting and/or tax qualification, within a leading global financial services firm, offering incredible opportunities for career growth and progression.
A leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 50 countries.
- Identify and monitor entities within a charge to UK corporation tax;
- Prepare corporation tax computations and returns;
- Prepare tax provisions and tax disclosure for UK companies' statutory accounts;
- US tax reporting: prepare quarterly tax packs for the New York Tax Department;
- Prepare the taxable profit forecasting for the UK group;
- Deal with HMRC enquires and ad hoc tax queries;
- Prepare group relief claims and surrenders;
- Report estimated, final and amended tax liabilities to the US for inclusion in the US foreign tax credit calculations.
- A newly qualified professional with a recognised accounting and/or tax qualification.
- A knowledge of the UK corporation tax regime with strong tax accounting skills.
- An individual focussed on operating within and enhancing the existing tax risk and control framework.
- Experience of Alphatax and Onesource Corporation Tax software.
- Experience of SAP or CDGL is an advantage.
- Recognized accounting and/or tax qualification, e.g. ACA, CTA.
Competitive salary and benefits of working with a global leading financial institution.