International Tax Utility (ITU) helps senior management and its individual business units manage the Firm's Tax risk by owning and driving forward the Operational Tax Control framework. Maintaining and enhancing the internal operating processes, the division is crucial to safeguarding the Firm's franchise, proactively identifying and reporting on all in scope Tax risks.
My client are a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
- Support of the month end sub ledger account reconciliation process.
- Reviewing on-going risk items identified through the month end process, and driving remediation across the wider team.
- Assist with risk and regulatory reporting requirements, feeding into central SSBO risk team.
- Risk management oversight to pro-actively identify risks, escalate and clearly outline resolution.
- Collaboration with ITU's Risk & Advisory colleagues
- Strong Communication skills
- High regard for attention to detail, accuracy & quality
- Able to collate, present & critically analyse data
- Provide information on impact & risk associated with work
- Comfortable with high volume data analysis
- High level Microsoft Office proficiency
- Advanced Excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience within a leading investment bank.
The role is based in central Glasgow and is paying £117 per day.