One of the leading Accountancy firms are seeking an ambitious Tax Associate to join their highly rated practice.
This position is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career. There are excellent short term and long term prospects for someone who sees themselves as a future Partner. A mixed tax background would be useful as is commercial awareness and the drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
You will enjoy direct client contact, working both as a team and as an individual, handling:-
- Business Valuations
- Corporate Tax
- Personal Tax Calculations
- R&D Tax
- Share Restructures
- Rental Property Tax
- SME Business Tax
Your professional development is important to our clients. There will be help for you progress your career rapidly. You will:-
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a top-class accountant
- Use the latest technology to help deliver an excellent customer experience
They are looking for someone with:-
- A positive attitude
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification or qualified tax advisor (CTA) or commensurate professional experience
- Competency at relevant computer applications
- Good knowledge of Excel, Alphatax and PerTax
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Planning and prioritising skills
- The ability to work with accuracy and focus
- The ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- The ability to apply relevant skills to new scenarios
To apply please forward your CV with a covering note to support your application. Please also include your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving your current (or last) role.
Martin Pooley Associates is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role.