Are you currently working within practice in a Tax based Administrative or support role? Are you looking to step up into a Tax assistant role? Do you live in Cardiff and have the ambition to join one of the most highly respect and well known firms of chartered Accountants?
The role will primarily be to provide a high standard of support to the tax manager and the tax seniors, dealing mainly with individual and partnership clients in preparing their self-assessment tax returns and dealing with queries from clients.
Your specific duties in this role are likely to include:
* Preparation of self-assessment tax returns from information provided by clients.
* Preparation of e small income and expenditure accounts for rental properties to be reported in the tax returns.
* Review of tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required.
* Dealing with telephone calls from clients and HMRC in respect of the tax department clients and dealing with correspondence arising from your tax work.
* Setting up new clients for self-assessment including meeting the money laundering compliance requirements.
* Preparing fee notes to send to clients in respect of work carried out.
* Attending external and internal training/update courses which are relevant to your work.
And the skills that my client is looking for in a potential employee will include:
* Ideally studying towards or recently having completed ATT
* Potential to do further studying towards CTA will be considered.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply immediately addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference CK4309.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job