Job Title: Tax Assistant
Location: St. Albans
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Our client is looking for a Tax Assistant to join their growing team at this exciting time of expansion going into 2018, Ideally the successful candidate will have all rounded Tax experience and aspire to progress within their role.
Main responsibilities for the role
- Review Tax claims
- Provide support to the Technical and Financial team
- Keep up to date with legislations
- Assist with the content for sales and marketing activities
- Provide monthly feedback to drive technical improvement within the technical team
- Provide support to the Tax Manager
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Generate Leads
- R&D Tax knowledge
- Working towards Professional Tax qualifications
- Experience using MS Dynamics
- Excellent communications and IT skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Parking paid for
- 3x Salary life cover
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies.
As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.